Terms and Conditions
The site is operated by Net Value Media Ltd (NVM), with registered office in Malta.
- NVM does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- NVM is an independent gambling review and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- NVM takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- NVM users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- NVM does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- NVM will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of NVM in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, are copyrighted by NVM. In consideration of this authorization, NVM’ users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary
notices contained herein.
- NVM users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by NVM and may not be licensed hereunder.
- Site design and logotype are protected and should be seen as a registered trademark/s of Net Value Media Ltd.
- NVM tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email in the contact form found in the “Contact us” section.
- NVM reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.